Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

This will certainly be a "Labor Day" for me since I will be working hard to get some grading and lesson plans done. This year I'm technically only at the school from 8-12 everyday but I usually stay much later than that to get things done. I'm hoping that once I get into the groove of the school year that my time spent at the school will even out some. So far, I haven't gotten into the swing of things very well and I've spent a lot of time getting things done on my time that I used to get done on school time...Ah, well, housework and groceries will be there when I get to it, right? Maybe my husband won't notice!

1 comment:

Carrie Blair said...

I hope you had a great day!!! I am doing the same thing....catching up on school, laundry, and the boys!